The next student council meetings will take place online at 6 pm on mondays:
To request the participation link, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The student council work offers many opportunities to get involved at the university, to give something back on a voluntary basis and for personal development. Sounds like an empty phrase? Well, here are a few examples:
- Through our regular meetings you are always up to date on what’s going on at the university – right in the middle instead of just being there!
- As a student representative, you learn soft skills such as teamwork, rhetoric, presentation and, depending on how much you tackle, stress management.
- You get to know a lot of people – from your semester, but also from higher and lower grades and other courses or faculties – for more interdisciplinarity & exchange.
- Being a volunteer is always good for your CV and for various scholarship programs.
- The student representatives exchanges ideas and information among each other on a professional level. So if you get stuck with a homework assignment or in the lab, there is definitely someone who can help you.
If that sounds good to you, just drop by our office (CH 26503) – we will be happy to answer any other questions. Or you can plunge right into the turmoil at one of our meetings!