• start in Sept/ Oct 2021
• full-time, 38h per week
• for up to six months
• €1000 per month
We would like to offer an internship opportunity to a trainee for the 4th quarter of 2021 – 2022 (full-time, 38h per week) to contribute to the activities of the EuroTech Universities Alliance Brussels Office.
• To perform analysis of the existing and newly established Universities Alliances in the EU.
• Contribution to the organisation of the High-Level Event, policy dialogs and workshops
• Support with Media monitoring/analysis & community management
• Small administrative tasks
• A Master level student from one of the Universities of the Alliance (DTU, L’X, EPFL, TU/e, TUM or Technion).
• University degree or equivalent experience in business studies, communications or public affairs.
• Strong organisational and IT skills (Office 365).
• Strong writing, editing and reviewing skills.
• Fluency in written and spoken English is essential.
• Ability to provide clear and concise deliverables under time pressure.
• Ability to work remotely in an efficient manner would be a strong asset.
• Keen eye for details.
• Self-starter attitude, flexible, efficient and a good team player.