Kurzbeschreibung: Student Assistant (m/f/o) for the Support of the TUM Graduate Council.
The TUM Graduate Council is looking for a Student Assistant (m/f/o) supporting the graduate council activities.
Start of work ideally on December 15, 2021.
• Preparation and organization of meetings
• Preparation of the documentation
• Support of our working groups
You should bring this with you:
• Confident handling of common office programs
• Reliability, conscientious and careful work
• Good English writing and speaking skills
• Few knowledge in website management is a plus
What we can offer you:
• The opportunity to join our international team and contribute your own ideas
• Independent and self-reliant work
• 7 hours/week
• Very flexible working hours
• Remuneration according to the standard for student assistants at the TU Munich
• Cooperation in a friendly and uncomplicated team
People who have a disability will received preferential treatment if they are essentially equally qualified.
Note on data protection:
As part of your application for a position at the Technical University of Munich (TUM), you provide personal data. Please note our data protection information pursuant to Art. 13 Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO) on the collection and processing of personal data in connection with your application. By submitting your application, you confirm that you have taken note of the TUM’s data protection information.
Mr. Sebastian Straßer / Baraa Altaha (gc-speakers[ät]tum.de) will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Kontaktperson: TUM graduate council, gc-speakers[ät]tum.de