available at the Institute of Medical Psychology, LMU Munich
We are a small enthusiastic research group focusing on N-terminal processing and degradation and its role in human diseases like cancer. Using cell culture, gene editing, RNAi, biochemical approaches and mass spectrometry-based proteomics we gain insights into basic mechanisms of protein quality control and their consequences under malignant conditions (for more information see: Müller et al. 202; PMID: 33523899 ).
We are looking for a highly motivated master student for DFG funded projects who will join our lab from February 2023 and will operate under the direct supervision of Dr. Tanja Bange. We offer a comprehensive training in cell culture, biochemical approaches and mass spectrometrybased proteomics and a dynamic working environment in an interdisciplinary (biology, medicine, mass spectrometry) and international team.
- Bachelor in life sciences and/or related disciplines
- Experience in one of the following areas: cell culture, biochemical approaches or mass spectrometry
- Enthusiasm to learn new methods
- Ability to work in a team and enthusiasm for scientific activities
- Very good English skills, both written and spoken
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please send your complete application (summarized in a pdf document (cover letter, CV, degree certificates) by e-mail to Dr. Tanja Bange (E-mail: tanja.bange[ät]med.uni-muenchen.de) until December 20th, 2022.