In this position, you will design, plan and perform advanced discovery research projects and custom synthesis projects. You will generate and evaluate data, interpret and report results, draw conclusions and write reports.
Specifically, you will provide support to the laboratory department by performing and/or coordinating a variety of laboratory processes:
- Perform multi-step small molecule organic synthesis experimentation (mg to 100g scale).
- Help in maintaining stocks of special building blocks.
- Recognize technical issues and propose solutions.
- Write technical reports.
- Prepare weekly progress reports and present during project meetings.
- Ensure a careful and diligent application of HS&E standards in daily work.
Qualifications and must have:
– Master student in organic chemistry (or equivalent)
– Versatility in common IT applications (Microsoft office)
– Proficient use of scientific databases (SciFinder) and chemistry softwares (ChemDraw)
– Knowledge of modern chemical and analytical techniques is mandatory
– Fluency in English
Send (resume+cover letter) to Dr Florent Beaufils,jobs[ät]spirochem.com
Kontakt: Dr. Florent Beaufils