The main topic of the internship is to support our team in the investigation of degradation mechanisms during the high temperature operation of fuel cells.
What awaits you:
– The preparation, implementation, and evaluation of electrochemical accelerated stress tests.
– Contributing your own ideas and out-of-the-box thinking to the success of the project.
– The interpretation and documentation of the test results rounds off your exciting tasks.
What you should bring along:
– Bachelor degree, preferably in chemistry or related studies.
– First experiences in electro chemistry and/or fuel cells.
– Experiences in laboratory work.
– Very good knowledge on MS-office.
– Independent and self-motivated team worker.
You are enthused by new technologies and an innovative environment? Apply now!
Kontaktperson: Niklas Trogisch, niklas.trogisch[ät]bmw.de