You will closely work with our (electro)chemists Steffen and Jonas and perform lab experiments to remove CO2 from seawater based at TUM Venture Labs ChemSPACE in Garching.
What you will work on
Our vision: Keep the world a livable place by removing CO2 from the atmosphere. Your mission: Together with our CSO Steffen and Jonas, you will be conducting lab experiments on our electrochemical system. Design and improvement of an electrochemical cell/stack for the acidification of sea water Galvanoststic and potentiostatic experiments for the assessment of the electrochemical cell’s performance Quantification of CO2 in the acidified water via TOC and IR spectroscopy
How we support you
Your team lead will be our Co-founder and CSO Steffen.
What you bring along
These are some things that would help
– You hold a BSc. in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Material Science or Physics
– You like to work in a young and dynamic atmosphere with a great team spirit
– You love to build something and transform research into a working product
– You are an accurate problem solver, reliant, and work precisely
– You like to hold yourself accountable for hitting timelines
What perks you can expect from us
Attractive compensation package, including shares in the company Minimum of 25 days of vacation days per year, Urban Sports Club membership grant
How we work
We use Slack to communicate but also enjoy being in the same room and talking in-person
We use Notion to document all our decisions and learnings
We love to spend a lot of time in the lab
Just drop as an email and we will get back to you!